quinta-feira, maio 06, 2004

Hoje, MÚM ao vivo na Aula Magna


«Fear blew somewhere in the faraway now, this fear that had gripped my breathing when i lay in bed at night. Watching the storm window. I just could not put down my telescope anymore and kept imagining my teeth breaking. I was having violent dreams where me and the other kids would commit horrible acts and then run away in guilt. I needed to put down my telescope, so i walked down to the sea. My boots were full of fog. Lying on a rock i stuck my head in the cold water. From under the waves that kissed my shoulders, i could hear it's faint bells drifting closer. But would the summer make good for all of our sins?»

Depois de terem actuado no Porto a noite passada, Lisboa recebe os islandeses Múm, num concerto de apresentação do seu mais recente álbum, "Summer Make Good". Juntem-se a nós nesta celebração.

Sem comentários: